Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day for Our Soldiers

I want to stop today and and thank our soldiers...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Thanks so much for the things you do....I have had the pleasure thru this holiday season to see many of our service members out and about the town to personally say thanks to them for thier duty and service...
Plus my families sacrafice of my son in law in Afganistan
I keep you all in my heart and prayers for a safe happy return to your families
And thanks to the families that support them all
Tis the Season for giving
this is what they do..they give thier best for all of us
to be free and safe here at home..

Thanks
DeeDee

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Merry Christmas Dee Dee. I loved your previous post. Your furbabies are just adorable. Especially Bentley when he didn't like the Santa hat. Poor guy! Happy Holidays. Wishing you peace joy and love always. Tammy