Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Special Gift

I recieved a handmade gift that will be special to me. It is done in a medium I don't do much of myself...but it is oh so beautiful. I cannot imagine the time it must have taken to make this.

My friend Sandy used to work with me , but has recently retired to the good life of crafting, lounging and sleeping in..lol...so is my vision of it.  ( I know she will laugh as she subscribes to this blog) She does lots of bead work and makes some awesome things with it ...including this bulb cover she gave me as a gift

Stunningly beautiful


I cannot imagine counting all these beads out...to make such a beautiful design

I know retirement isn't all funtimes... but I like to dream that it is...

Thanks so much Sandy... I cherish your freindship and this lovely gift too..

Happy Holidays
DeeDee

1 comment:

Ascension said...

Que maravilloso regalo.
Que paciencia hacerlo con unas cuentas tan pequeñisimas.
Precioso!!!
Feliz fin de semana
besitos ascension