My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Cards

Its that time of year again...I go to Amy's House to make Christmas cards. She sells Close to my Heart and every year she does a workshop on making Christmas cards. I love it ,I get them all done in one day.  She had a few different ones for us to choose from this year... I loved this idea too... so with options I chose two different ones.. 

here is my first chioce for all the families with kids and cheerful spirits


and my second one a bit more elegant and my favorite one,
in non-traditional colors.



I have sent many of them out , with a few still to go... my holiday spirit has been meet with some steep financial challenges this year so having to tone back a bit
But for all you , my freinds and followers know I am thinking of you this holidays season

 Wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happier New Year.

DeeDee

4 comments:

BiWuBär said...

Lovely cards... whoever receives one will be happy, for sure.

Hugs
Birgit

MosaicMagpie said...

I am the proud recipient of the Peace on Earth card and it is lovely! I have it on my refrigerator where I see it often. It is there to remind me of you my friend! Thank you again
DeeDee.

Debbie

Venus said...

Wonderful cards! I bet you had a great time making them. I know the recipient will love them.

Terria said...

Beautiful cards :)