My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Something for Devin

     My Grandson.....I needed something fun to give my grandson when I went home. so I made him a few things..he loves, loves, loves Sponge Bob so I had to use him..his daddy is in the Army so he also likes Army stuff. Since I made sister a few things I had to keep it fair...so he got this...

A Necklace




and a Bracelet




both suitable for a young man to wear....I love to solder now..hehehe! he loved his stuff too

DeeDee

graphics by: assorted PCCrafter artists and Sponge Bob candy box


Happy Cinco De Mayo

No comments: