Monday, May 17, 2010

And Finally... The Bride's Acessories

          Oh where do I begin....I need it to match...and she loves David's Bridal Stuff ...the pressure is so much fun...she will surley be the beautiful Birde she deserves to be...first off


the veil




wait till you see what she did with the veil so pretty how she used it. Looks way nicer than it does on Jenni ( my beauty college mannequin with no hair)

she also had flowers for her hair



the bracelet



the earrings



the set




the garter




and here too I will wait to show the dress until I show her in it...wow...almost done and ready to head up north for the big day....how exciting to get the chance to make my family look so wonderful

there is one other thing the Bride needed...  something blue



This was my great-grandmothers pin...I wore this on my dress also..not sure if my grandma or mom wore it....but it was passed down to me from my mom....it is really a beautiful pin. Danille wore this on the back side of her dress...

Well Soon you will get to see the Beautiful Bride (my Daughter) and the Handsome Groom ( my Son) before he even became my son- in- law....and my beautiful grandchildren. But I think I have a few more things I made....I told you this was a very busy week and  a half for me...lol...I am so blessed with crafty freinds that can help me out..and they craft like me....

Enjoy the weekend..

DeeDee


2 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Wonderful! Can't wait for what's next!
Have a great week, Dee Dee.
xoxo
Donna

Proper Prim said...

Oh Dee Dee everything is so beautiful. I can't wait to see the whole thing together... can't wait to see that gorgeous dress. Love the clackers. My daughter is getting married next August so I am really watching everything you do... it all looks stunning. You did an amazing job on everything.

Hugs, Deb