Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Chariotte Awaits Them....

I had to decorate the car to ya know...lol...I had fun with this....

The Bride Side

funny her on that side cause she usually always drives



The Groom



The back Side with Clackers attached



I wanted to make Kid #1 and Kid#2 but thought better of that...hehehe!
I cut these out on my handy dandy Cricut machine in white vinyl with Cricut cartridge Jasmine..

they actually held up well too..well tomorrow is wedding day....stay tuned for a very long post...

DeeDee

2 comments:

Proper Prim said...

How cute is that bride and groom... I will have to remember that one... great idea. I have my best dress all picked out ready for the big event... what are we having for dinner... lol

Hugs, Deb

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

I'm enjoying all the fun you are having with this. So clever!