My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Friday, May 7, 2010

More Fun Charms

Some for my ETSY Shoppe, some for friends and some just for fun....take a look see.....

Book Marker



Does he love me...noticed the crack on the not side...hehehe!





Self Explanitory
Top Seller so far


We Can Dance





Precious Wedding Day






did I mention how much I love doing these...Please check out my Etsy Shoppe for the fun charms and much, much more...Special Dollar sale section too...and a section just for Mother's or that Special Lady in your life


Happy Shopping

DeeDee

1 comment:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

What fun!! Queen bitch is my fave!! LOL