Saturday, May 15, 2010

Flower Girl Accessories

            This is getting fun for me....all this pretty stuff...and now I get to make more for my special little girl too..she is gonna be Beautimuss...thats how her and I say beautiful.....So we need jewelry, a basket, hair accessories and a dress...ummm what else..

the bracelet



the earrings



the set



the hair flowers, shown here on my mannequin named Jenni



the gloves



the flower girl basket



with the special petals shown in my earlier post


what else could a girl want...Oh my Oh my...! I will show you the dress when we get to the wedding pics..it looks so much prettier on her than I could ever get.....

DeeDee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is fun isn't it! Thanks for stopping by and giving me encouragement. I sure needed it! I made tons of headway this weekend though.