Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love/ Noel Stands

       Back at Christmas time I made some stands that said JOY....well I also made a set that said LOVE/NOEL for my daughters wedding. I wanted them to be able to use these all year long. The LOVE side matches thier wedding and livingroom decor. And the Christmas side matches thier Christmas decor. Clever uh.  I love all the details. And so glad I got to move all the stuff I have made for them from my house to thiers...I feel I have so much room now....lol.... Well lets start with the LOVE side...


close up details...

this will so much match my house too...

and the NOEL Side



the details



and I bought this glass plaque to sit at the base of this set...it looks wonderful in thier living room...


I need to make me a set now...prally never will get done...


DeeDee

3 comments:

Rach said...

stunning , these are delish. hope that you get to make yourself a set

Beth said...

Those are really nice! I will have to look and see if you have a tutorial for them! My son just got married last weekend so i know what you mean about some extra space! Looking forward to getting me some "creative space" now!

Proper Prim said...

These are just way too cute... what a great idea to complete the other side too.

Hugs, Deb