Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Glass Craft I Learnt

  

       I love working with Glass.......Gayle, Sandy and I all joined in on this class at Merry Go Round Glass Shop to learn to do stained glass basics.  We made a Shamrock Sun Catcher. This was a bit hard for me since I was having problems with my neck,shoulder and hands. I took it slow and got thru it.




Mine finished


Sandy's Finished



Gayle's Finished




         I think we all did a great job....don't you? I will be returning for another fun adventure on some Thursday Ladies Night Out at the Merry Go Round Glass Shop ... if you are local stop by for a visit and tell Vicki I sent ya...her and Larry are so very nice you will be hooked in no time too.....lol.

DeeDee

5 comments:

Beth said...

Those are really cute! I can totally relate about the neck pain...ugh!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Dee Dee! It's been a long time since I've been over to visit. Glad to know that you are better and back into the swing of things. Wow! You have been busy! Painting and lettering and stained glass -- pillows for the grandkids. Girl -- what can't you do? All so fabulous! I've not been doing much of anything lately. Hope you are having a great week! :) Tammy

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Beautiful work, Dee Dee! I love reading about your new projects! Hope you're back, etc. feel much better soon! No one likes the "frame" to be out of whack.
xoxo
Donna

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks love for following andrea!! I truly appreciate it!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your blog...and these glass creations are GORGEOUS!!!! Hope U feel better soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LollyChops said...

This sounds like so much fun! Maybe we can take a class together sometime! I have always wanted to try my hand at stained glass!

HUGS DeeDee!!!