Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hi Everyone !!!!

          I think I am finally back.....I had a minor surgery to my neck and lots of therapy so I think I can type again...I hope so anyway been off work and crafting for about 6 weeks now...cannot take it anymore....So please come back and join me as I begin my journey to get my daughters wedding stuff done and whatever other crafts cross my table....

        Hope you all had a fabulous easter as I did.....take a look..




     This is a necklace I made for my girl when she was about 5 years old..we lived in Berlin, Germany so my supplies were limited...it was so adorable back then...kinda antiquish now. I took it home for my daughter to see...Wondered if she would remember it. She did!...I was surprised. She said she loved it as a little girl and was so glad I kept it...so maybe next year it will get passed onto my grand-daughter...  I didn't get to do much crafting for Easter this year, but have many plans for next year.

       I will be posting some fun stuff again soon....

                                             DeeDee

4 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Heal well and completely, my friend. Don't overdo it, please! I love the little necklace. It's beautiful!
Glad you like your bookmark. After all the wedding festivities, I'll be able to play a little more in the studio. Til then, take case and we'll keep in touch.
xoxo
Donna

Brenda said...

Glad your back DeeDee! Hope you are healing fine. I have been MIA as well still haven't had much crafting time.
hugs
Brenda

nancy huggins said...

Take care of yourself DeeDee...I miss seeing you post ...Isn't it funny how us bloggers have never met face to face but yet we are all friends and worry about each other and always want to know how each other are doing.
Praying that you have a speedy recovery and are up and back to crafting soon.
So you be sure and take care of yourself OK?

Jody said...

So grateful you are back,
take it easy though. As much as I look forward to reading your blog and seeing your wonderful creations, I hope you give your body a chance to mend all the way.
You have been gone so long, bust be like having cabin fever...hahahaha.... love ya, hugs, Jody