Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Match Box Swap

I was a participant in a Match Box Swap...it had to be an altered match box, with goodies to go along..I had tons of fun making my box and the gift inside...so many ideas running thru my head on this one

The Package


a recycled cigarette box with vintage graphics..
the inside and the match box



The gift.....a charm dongle





the box up close.



I would do another one of these..soon I will show you the two I got in return...these are so small to work with yet so very fun to do...

DeeDee

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a sweet swap. Look forward to seeing what you received. The LOVE/NOEL stands really are unique and wonderful! Hope all is well in your corner of th world. :) Tammy

Proper Prim said...

Great job DeeDee... love it.

Hugs, Deb