Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lettering Fun at my House

    I love ,love ,love Uppercase Living Vinyl Expressions. I have many Expressions thru-out my home. I get mine from my friend Julie...Check out her site and see if you can have some fun too..she will hook you up. It is all shipped so no matter where you live, near or far, she will get it to ya.  Thats my speal...

     Heres what I did with them this time... In my bedroom I always call my closet the dressing room....it isn't big enough for me to dress in , but my Pommy named Lucky always comes in there with me....and I tell him " welcome to my dressing room" ....so I got an Expressions to read just that....



 

and since so many of my doors are labeled thought I better let my guests know where is the  

Powder Room




These install so quick and easy I just keep putting them up.....So check it out, there just might be one you cannot live without..

DeeDee

1 comment:

nancy huggins said...

I like the labels you have on things and I really liked your pillow cases you made..I am making some now to match a raggy quilt I am making for a gift and I am going to see if I can find letters that big to make appliques and just put 1 letter on eack pillow case...great idea just when I needed it :)