Saturday, April 17, 2010

Personalized Pillow Cases

            I like to make fun things for my grandbabies when I go home..I made these a few months ago to take with me..  They both just got big kid pillows so I had to make them fun. I made them from fun fonts on my computer..(wish I rememebered which ones!!! duh need to learn to write these things down).....and flannel fabric scraps I had in my stash.  I did a swap at Split Cost Stampers awhile back where we made the alphabet with rag letters......I loved them so much I did thier names with rag letters only attached them to the pillow case...trimmed the edges with fun trims and wha la!  how fun are these...I get the best of both worlds...I am blessed with a grand-daughter and a grand-son.


here is my grand-daughters pillow and the details




so soft and fuffy




and my grand-sons






they both loved them and used them right away....time well spent, with sweet dreams in staled also...


DeeDee

1 comment:

June said...

Wow Deedee these are fab and i bet they love them. what clever designs
hugs June xxxx