Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Was Out Side Yesterday

When I first moved to my house my friends from Dallas helped me along my way to buying a new home. So in my front yard I planted a tree called a Crepe Myrtle, this is my friend Shirley's favorite tree...So I call my white Crepe Myrtle in the front yard Shirley and every year I send her a picture of my Shirley. She has moved to Casper, Wy where these won't grow. Since then I have planted 6 more crepe myrtles in my yard and a few are pictured below...look clear thru to the beautiful flowers I still have in bloom even know we have been in the high 90's for over a week now. And last but not least check out the size of that texas bug in my garden..YUK! YUK! YUK!







Lucky is out looking over my gardens...he is such a good watch dog and so very cute..I love him with all my heart....









2 comments:

Paula said...

I am so jealous of your yard DeeDee I cant grow anything around here in this heat.Shirley must be proud of her beautiful trees. They are gorgeous. Just beautiful..Thanks for sharing your pretty yard and garden..Except that bug that is nasty. yuck!

Brenda said...

WOW how BEAUTIFUL!!! I have some awards for you on my blog!!!
Love ya
Brenda