Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bittersweet Day for Me....

Today was a bittersweet day for me, since loosing my dad, but I decided to make this the day that I try not to shove things out of my brain. To make this one of the days throught the year that I think of my dad all day long...we had so many good memories I could fill a lifetime, because he lived with me for a life time... his lifetime. so needless to say I had a wonderful day with my DAD..... I love ya dad, keep being my gaurdian angel ok.



and thanks for making it be the plug my freezer unit was plugged into that went bad and not my freezer full of food...I am so blessed. ...Happy Fathers Day.....with love from your Daughter...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I have something for you on my blog!
How awesome to have the time you did to spend with your dad.You need to srapbook some memories.
hugs
Brenda