My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Altered Art Shop




When Visiting in Wichita, KS Nita took me to a shop named Mrs. Oleary's...way in the back of the shop is a altered art section called Artful Illusions. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this spot...cannot say how much I LOVED it in there..anyways she had these tags that totally inspired me....here is my version from what my brain could remember of them and the items I had to work with in my scrap room...graphics are by Joni and you can see her shop here... Mrs Olearys ...check out her site..it is a work in progress so mark it for future veiwings. I so wish this shop was in my town I could create some stuff!!!!

But here is what I did make...Make today a altered day and recycle something fun.



5 comments:

anareis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jan said...

DeeDee,
Your Tags are gorgeous!

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! I LOVE your tags!!!! Awesome job!!!
hugs
Brenda

Nita said...

Those are AWESOME!!! I love how they turned out!

Sandie said...

Love them, DeeDee. You did a great job.