My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All In Bloom


My front yard is all in bloom...it looks and smells so wonderful....my hard work has paid off...this is 5 years growth on it....next year all will be filled in and looking complete...I need to make me a path of stepping stones from the patio around the side...

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful! I love the blooms - you done good gf. Amazing what 5 years of growth looks like. I bet it smells wonderful in your front yard.

Doodle said...

What a beautiful home and yard!

Jan said...

Beautiful home and lawn :)

Nita said...

It looks good!! I wish I could see it.

charlene aka scrappygma said...

you have the cutest little home ! I just love it !