Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Riley's

Well since I made one for my daughters mother-in-law...guess what she wants one now...lol.. so I designed a different one just for her. I am still soldering... and soldering...and soldering. I have so many things I want to make with this medium


arent' they a beautiful Family



it kinda matches the one I made her mother-in-law...but different for her



and it also carries the little heart...as will anything I make with them from now on...I like it.



I need to make me one now I guess....lol..I rarely make things for me thou...my heart goes in to gifts so much more..

I need a Christmas Ornament with this picture..


DeeDee



3 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Very cool, Dee Dee. I can see you're going to be doing this for a while! lol
xoxo
Donna

Proper Prim said...

Oh that is a cute one too... maybe you should make one for SIL so he can carry his family with him while away...

You do such a nice job on those.

Have a great day Dee Dee...

Hugs, Deb

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Very nice I hate putting them rings on. I have not done much lately. working on pictures on the computor What a mess. Laura Q