Friday, July 16, 2010

A Gift for the Inlaws

 The Mother of my new Son-in-law...All of you know I have been soldering lots and lots lately..I got this idea to make some hangings for my daughters new inlaws. I started to make it a Christmas ornament, but it can be hung anywhere....the rear view mirror. and office window...most anywhere they want too.


Notice the little heart...I loved that little touch



I hope she likes this...I have plans for another gift for them soon. Gabe is being deployed soon so a necklce with a yellow ribbon will be suitable.
I am so hooked on soldering right now and all glass works really.

DeeDee

4 comments:

June said...

I am sure she will love it, what a beautiful gift and so artful too
hugs June xx

Brynwood Needleworks said...

They're going to flat adore it, Dee Dee!
xoxo
Donna

Elaine said...

a beautiful keepsake gift..I'm sure she will display it proudly.

Wendy Aspinall said...

lovely idea DeeDee I love it... Wendy