Friday, July 30, 2010

Popcycle Covers

Bella Nella's Summer Celebration



I'm linking up today with Nelly @
for her Summer Celebration-Keep it going.



I am not sure where I seen these...some one I follow made these and I loved the idea so had to make me some of my own...if you know who did them please leave me a message so I can give proper credit for a great idea...

Also I wish I have a child to hold these rather that my display hand...lol,,,  :)

A Boy One



A Girl One



so much fun..and nice for the kidos..and washable too..



so simple, so useable,, so cute too...

DeeDee


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow Dee Dee. Your creative efforts are never ending. Always some new and fun going on in your corner of the world. The ATC swap looks like fun. I thought I would be able to get in on some things while here but just haven't had time for much of anything with all the road trips we've been taking. Oh well! Best wishes for the weekend, Tammy

thepunkrockmom said...

This idea is so cute! I love to craft! Do you have an Etsy shop? You should!
anyway, I'm gonna make one for my son cause I feel so bad for his little cold fingers when he eats icy pops!

Also, I found your blog on new friend fridays and I'm following you now! So I hope you'll check out my blog and tell me what you think!

<3MaryAnne

Jennifer McLean said...

These little covers are so simple yet brilliant! Hands get so cold but these treats are so yummy.
I'm following you from friends friday.
:o)

Nelly said...

Awesome, Dee Dee. What an awesome idea and I like the fabrics you used. Thanks for joining my challenge link party. Its so fun to see each person's creation.

Have a great weekend!

Nelly

Cortney said...

What a great idea! These would be graet for my students. It gets hot out on the playgound and I often giv them freeze pops to cool down and they end up a sticky mess. Great job!

happy Summer!