Thursday, July 29, 2010

ATC Swap

 I joined the blog Blissfull ATC Swap to swap and create ATC cards....my first partner was Wendy from Bliss Angels  .. I was so excited to see what I would recieve...and with out further ado this is the lovely card she sent me

      Theme : Sisters




even the envelope is cute and fun to see.



here is the one I sent in my plain white envelope...lol



and the back side



oh and a bit of a story about this...have you been to hobby lobby lately looking at gems and pearls that have adhesive backs...the ones that are shaped like swirls and such...well the cards they are mounted on are beautiful and have now become the backing for my cards..,....I used the pearls a few posts back on the
Letter "H"

 you know how I like to recycle things...looking forward to next months swap ...any one of you that would like to join head over to Blissfull ATC Swap Blog and sign up....August theme is

Orange


oh the ideas are swirling in my head with this one...

Thanks for swapping with me Wendy..(sad face :( hers is still playing in the mail somewhere..if it doesn't arrive soon I shall be making another one..) so she can have a happy face too :)

hope you can join in on the fun too...
have a great weekend..I am.


DeeDee

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Dee Dee it arrived..... Hip hip Hooray and it is beautiful thank you check out my post Hugs Wendy

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOVE the cards ! Everyone did such a great job.

(())
Francie

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dee Dee:
The cards are beautiful! I'll be playing along in August. It will be fun to find out who are partners will be.
xoxo
Donna

nancy huggins said...

My friend up North is trying to talk me into going with her for stained glass classes when we get moved back up there and I told her to go to my blog and how to find you on my side bar to see many wonderful items that you have made :)
Love em all