Sunday, January 20, 2013

No-Reply Bloggers




Oh my dear sweet blogging friends.  It causes me untold stress when I receive a comment or question and I cannot answer it because there is no email attached to the comment.

That my friends is a
no-reply blogger.
You may be one and do not even know it!
Here is how to check and/or fix the situation.

FIRST~~ Go to your dashboard. On the top right corner you will see your blog name. 
Click the ARROW for the drop down menu.

SECOND~~Click BLOGGER PROFILE.

THIRD~~ In the upper right hand corner you will see in the orange box the words EDIT PROFILE, click it!

FOURTH~~ On that page make sure the box Show my email address is CHECKED.

FIFTH~~~ The most important step of all, scroll all the way down and click SAVE!!!  if you do not hit SAVE nothing will change.

All done!

I got this help Via Jane's Fabrics and Quilts


I asked to feature her post so you my friends can no longer be

A No-Reply Blogger
I will be able to thank you for visiting me
How cool is that??

Hope this Helps
Thanks Jane for leading the way for us

Oh Happy Day
DeeDee

P.S. this entire post was brought to us Via Jane at Jane's Fabrics and Quilts



No comments: