Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Challenge for My Friends

Hi Everyone...

Last year I went shopping and found a pile of 
Embroiderer Hearts.
That looked like this
I thought how fun is this



I mailed one each out to several of my sewing friends 
As a challenge just for fun
To see what they would make
With this fun little heart
Didn't want it back just wanted them to have fun with it.

I had two responses.

One From 



One From





As you can see they conspired together
To make me a gift
That they sent back to me.

Their post about this made my eyes cry out all the tears.
They were so very sweet to me..

Such a cute set of Ornaments I now have



I had my lil lucky dog put down this past year
Man it was hard on me
And I got a new lovely Named Chuck
To come live with Bentley and I

The is one of the sweetest , personal gifts I have ever received
It really touched my heart
And I love these two ladies Lots!!

Shirley sent me a pile of goodies to go with it



And I also made a item with the little heart

I made a credit card holder


Even know I have no credit cards.


I think I will use it for my grandies pictures.
What do your think??

I had fun with my little hearts
and seeing the fun my friends had
Priceless!!!

Deb and Shirley
Thanks from the bottom of my heart.
I love you both

Happy Crafting
DeeDee






6 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

What fun! Your friends obviously are special to conspire to make these for you.

DeeDee said...

yes they are true treasures to me..

ShirleyC said...

Awww...you are so welcome! They did turn out pretty cute if I have to say so myself.
I'm glad you liked them, and you have some "Lucky" little dogs!
The little credit card holder is also very cute. I'm sure you will find a good use for it!
Hugs and love!

Createology said...

When friends make something from the heart that truly reflect you then you know you are loved and well cared for. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

StasaLynn said...

I actually got tears reading your post..... I lost my Gordon a year ago and I know how hard it can be. What wonderful friends you have there and they truly are caring for you....

Congrats!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Hee Hee...I still get a chuckle when I think about Shirley and I plotting to make those bones for you and the boys. You are a special friend, I am lucky to have!
Deb