My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Friday, September 2, 2011

LBH Scrap Stashers August

Oh we had fun at Scrapstashers this month at



We used a fun item to work with too!

Paint Chips

In all sizes and color combinations.

I had just done some little needle keeps
Using them so I brought them to share also..



I didnt get the ribbons on my book markers
But aren't they so cute..


And these little needle keeps make
Perfect little add ins for your
Sewing and Embrioidery friends


I love, love, love the Christmas trees
My freind Sandy
Did hers into a card
Very cute too..
Almost looks like Metal in person


And look at this lovely flower
All color coordinated perfectly too


I had fun this month, even know my back has been
Giving me fits, it is fun to get away
See some fun ladies
And do a bit of this and that
When I can.

Do you have any fun paint chip ideas
Won't you share them with me?
I have tons of paint chips left over
That I need to use up

Happy Crafting

DeeDee

5 comments:

Fiona said...

All so unique.. and clever ideas...
Hugz

ShirleyC said...

I love my little needle keep, and it will come in handy when I go to a sewing class as well.
That flower is too cute!

MosaicMagpie said...

I think that Christmas tree is very cleaver! I had to look at it for a minute to see the paint chip. The bookmarks are cute and I think that needle keep is a good idea. I never would have thought all this could come from a paint chip.....now I have some formica samples what could I make with those???
Deb

Emme Toaye said...

I love this, I am always drawn to the paint chips and knew if I hunted long and hard enough I'd find a use for them! Thanks for sharing!

feresaknit said...

Wow - I tried to pic a favourite but couldn't although I was particularly taken with the addition of buttons. We have some 'paint chips' as you say in a drawer at the moment and I think some may like to become bookmarks for little additional Christmas gifts! :D