Sunday, September 18, 2011

Infinity Scarves

I seen these on pinterest and decided to give them a whirl...
I made three at the retreat I went to and I just love making them..
I am not a scarf wearer but I might just wear this coral one I tell ya...



So many ways to wear them



My favorite way


And in black too





They fold nice and flat for traveling...


I made these from recycled tee shirts, knit fabric and recycled lace curtains
Who knew such beauty could come from
Such a simple source..
Try your hand playing with some old tee shirts
See what you can create..

Happy Recycling
DeeDee

3 comments:

Angela said...

They are beautiful! I really like the fabric flower on the coral scarf. They are both really pretty.
Angela

Mosaic Magpie said...

Hey Girlie!
I have that same dress form! I love these scarf and the coral one is beautiful. I love it in the last photo close to the neck. Great idea!
Deb

debi said...

I love them! I'm not a scarf person either, but I would wear either one of those.
I love the different ways of tying them. So fun!