Wednesday, January 20, 2010
A Special Award..
My Friend Brenda is such a special lady....she has given me encouragement and support since the beginning of my blog....I love her. Thanks so much Brenda..she knows I always have at the very least 101 things on my platter for the day...cause thats how I roll....lol...I really wish I could give it right back to you Brenda. She is one awesome lady....you guys step on over to her place and you will see as I do....
I have decided that these 3 ladies really knock my socks off...when I need prayer I know that I can count on these gals here!! So I am passing this award on to them. And I really do appreciate you being in my corner when I need you!!
You all have given me support, ideas, encouragment, kindness, friendships, I could go on and on...wanted to say Thanks so much to each of you
Tammy in Kuwait
For my list of the top 10 things that knock my socks off are:
1. God... without Him I am nothing and I am sooo glad that I opened up my heart years ago and discovered His grace and love for me.
2. My Daughter- I love her so very much and the gifts she has givin me are priceless
3. My Grandkids- They both bring joy beyond belief..
4. My Son-in-law he takes care of my girl...and my grandbabies
5. My Dogs- they both bring me daily love and commitment
6. My Family- that I have left bring mer the base I need to move forward
7.My Friends- Who love and support me and bring me laughter
8.My Followers....you all keep me going and your comments make my day!You Rock !
9. My Home- my place to be safe
10.My 5 senses- without them I am not complete...my ability to craft and share comes from here.
The rule for this award was to pass it on to 3 and list 10 things that really knock my socks off
Have a great day......craft it away if you can.....DeeDee