Saturday, January 9, 2010

Forward Bound with my Resolution

    My Guest Bathroom....has so much personality...I just love so many things in there..here are some of the clean highlights.....It looks so much better this way too...and smells so wonderful too...all ready for a visitor..This is my best shot at Shabby Chic Decor


 Welcoming Bath Towels


My Rose Details



A spot for your treasures while you bath and special lotions to smooth your senses with aromatheraphy


Some Serenity if you need it


Lots of fun rose details







this will soon be distressed black with rose details..come on warm days..I got me some great new brushes to try out...review on these to come later on



 these don't match but they are my favorite thing I had given my parents many years ago, I love them




   I love this room, even know I rarely use it...I save it for freinds and family to have thier own space while visiting...  on to my next room..What will it be..the Master Bath, The Entry Hallway or the Laundry Room...ummm...it all needs cleaned..and needs to be done before Spring so I can work on my yard and my garden this year.....I hope you are still on course with your resolution...I am off to craft for the evening...DeeDee

5 comments:

Brenda said...

ooohhh soooo pretty... fill the tub and light the candles I am on my way!!!! lol
hugs
Brenda

Crooked Scrapper said...

Dee Dee,

I have these same coffee mugs. The only differences are that mine are bigger and they are round. They were my grandmother's. I use them for soup cups.

cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

Sandie said...

Everything looks wonderful, DeeDee.
You are doing a great job.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Such a pretty space down to the last little detail! Hope all is well with you. I'm so behind in checking blogs. Never enough time! Have a great day. :) Tammy

Jane @ Finding Fabulous said...

Ooohhh so shabby and chic, love it! And I love how you stuck with your theme the whole way through. That's the way I am...all or nothing! Thanks for sharing!