Sunday, January 24, 2010

Card Swap

I did a card swap at PC Crafter it has been awhile since I did anything with the messages boards I have been involved in...so thought I would give it a go again...hook up with some of the ladies I used to talk with. I decided since its so close to Valentines I would make one for this holiday...

The Example we had to go by



The card I made







The Card and tablet I recieved




I  love doing swaps...I get to see new techniques. make new friends and get a mixture of cards to use thru out the year.....DeeDee

3 comments:

Hugz~Dixie said...

Your blog looks great. Love your swap card. Very nice GF.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Dee Dee. Your card is gorgeous! You always do such great work. How fun to do a swap. Such a nice surprise to receive something special in the mail. Have a great day! :) Tammy

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards!!!I have been popping on the MB lately as well.
hugs
Brenda