Sunday, January 24, 2010

Card Swap

I did a card swap at PC Crafter it has been awhile since I did anything with the messages boards I have been involved in...so thought I would give it a go again...hook up with some of the ladies I used to talk with. I decided since its so close to Valentines I would make one for this holiday...

The Example we had to go by



The card I made







The Card and tablet I recieved




I  love doing swaps...I get to see new techniques. make new friends and get a mixture of cards to use thru out the year.....DeeDee

3 comments:

Hugz~Dixie said...

Your blog looks great. Love your swap card. Very nice GF.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Dee Dee. Your card is gorgeous! You always do such great work. How fun to do a swap. Such a nice surprise to receive something special in the mail. Have a great day! :) Tammy

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards!!!I have been popping on the MB lately as well.
hugs
Brenda