Sunday, August 16, 2009

Scrapbook Page Challenge










I made this page for my daughters pregnancy album I have been working on for some time now...My local scrapbooking group ( Creative Outlet) posted this layout as our monthly challenge..I thought it was perfect for my pictures.. can you see my vision from the challenge page they posted...I love making my own sketches, it is a bit of a challenge for me to scrapbook from someone elses sketchs..I went to a group meet-up last night, a new one called Scrapbooking for Lives, I wanted to meet the ladies and it is rare for me on a Saturday night to be awake...I usually have to sleep for work. But since I was up I went and had in mind to finish this page..... I got there , got it all the parts ready and realized.....I need to sew on this page. So please check out the details I have sewn on with my machine..I find myself sewing on lots of my paper crafts....Hope you enjoy some scrapbooking real soon...very theraputic...

2 comments:

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

DeeDee, thanks for your kind words regarding my cricut dust covers! I too love to sew on my pages! Been too busy sewing on fabric lately though to pull out the machine for scrapbooking. Love your blog and the flower mouse! If it is a freebie, I would love to hear about it!
If you like my blog, I post regularly, unless it is migrain week.
Clare

Nita said...

This page is awesome. I'm sure she'll love it.