My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Christmas In July Swap

Kimbrely's Card

Elizabeth's Card

this is the coolest slider card I have seen, I need to get directions for this one.



Amanda's Card




Suella's Card

My Card



Hi everyone... I did a Christmas in July Card Swap with one of my local Scrapbooking groups.. here are the results...after seeing these I cannot wait to see the baby ones we did..then we will do Birthday ones..I learnt how to make a new card at our meetup tonight too..need to embellish and I will show it to you also...it is one of those tri-fold ..something they are doing lots at Split Coast Stampers right now... any ways here we go with Christmas already..I have certainly got a good head start now...Y'all have a great day
P.S. I am so bummed I cannot get to my list I am following..I am missing what everyone is doing ..Oh No...hopefully it willbe fixed real soon...

2 comments:

LINDA said...

These cards are all so lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Dezinaworld said...

These are all gorgeous deedee :)well done all
hugs June x