Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Happy and Sad day for Me


A year and a half ago I lost my mom, 2 1/2 years ago I lost my dad...since then life has been a financil and mental struggle for me...but in my heart I knew I did the right things..now my parents are marked for all to find in the sea of people they are now a part off....A place for us to remember, a place for us to send prayers and a place to send flowers....and most improtantly a place for us to be able to sit a spell and be at peace with them.. thanks to my older Brother this has come thru.....after 14 months they can now have visitors...even know I am typing thru my tears this is a happy day for me...I can now send flowers since I live far away....Thanks Mike this made my day and I can now let them rest....I love you.....




P.S. Mom and Dad please may you rest in peace and enjoy the visits that come you way...I love you.

8 comments:

auntdeedee said...

DeeDee....looks like we've both had an emotional weekend remembering the ones we've lost! Sending you a big hug!

Dawn/Aunt DeeDee

Paula said...

How sweet of your brother to do this.It is always such a blessing to remember those that we love. Lots of blessings for you DeeDee.

cats whiskers said...

Bless you dear
Hugs Jacqui xx

Venus said...

DeeDee sending a long distance hug your way. On the 19th of August my mom had been gone for 7 years. There are still so many times I think I want call mom and tell her about something...then I stop and remember. We did go to the cemetery when I was back home.

Teresa Kline said...

Deedee, I am truly sorry for your loss, you have honored your parents and for that you will be blessed. May God give you comfort and peace in the days to come.
hugs *~*

A Fanciful Life said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. How wonderful you now have a place for them; I hope this brings you comfort.
Sharon

brenda said...

Hi Dee Dee

My thoughts are with you and I can identify totally with the weekend you have had, I lost both my Mum and Dad within a few weeks recently and it's tough.

They say time heals, but it;s slow progress.

Take care.

B x

lori said...

aw deedee i am so glad you finally got the headstone as i am writing this the tears are flowing I know how you feel i have been very depressed also after losing my mom.
I am having a very tough time also so far time has not healed
Love ya Lori