Friday, June 10, 2011

My Recieved Block

I recieved my finished block from my
Chain of Hearts yahoo group. 
 It come from my freind Deb at Mosaic Magpie 
And I must say it is so beautiful...
She sent tons of extras too...
I was floored at the stuff in this box
Take a look see



Her full block so pretty and fancy



The flower patch up close


Every block needs a heart and hers are so AWESOME! 

More lovely flowers


Then she sent me this fun circled sentiment
Isn't this a cute way to send a message
I love it Deb.... BFF


Take a look at this lot that she sent me
Way above and beyond I tell ya


And all the fun trinkets , buttons, threads and crystals


I found these little guys in the bag of beads.. I love them
they are so so small too.


Then these little see thru round.. I wish I could find on like this only
bigger to use as a eye glass on my manni head.
Any one have a eye glass they can part with?


I had fun with this swap. and Deb made it awesome.
She got me into this and then she made my day...
Thanks so much my blogland friend Deb

Big Hugs
DeeDee

8 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

I am glad you were pleased with the box of stuff! I think the clear orange disk is an old Bingo Cover Disk. I found most of the little things at my favorite store...Goodwill.
Or maybe from my second favorite place a yard sale. If you think of something to do with the little animals I will send you some more!

Deb

ShirleyC said...

Deb is pretty amazing and so creative. I'm glad to see 2 of my favorite bloggers matched up.

Teddi said...

great quilt blocks. you seriously don't wanna know what i first thought of when i saw those blue & red figures. my mind is just totally twisted.

Valspierssews said...

What lovely things. The embroidered block looks fantastic.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Absolutely wonderful. The detail in her block is fantastic. I don't have the patience for stitching like that. :/ So many lovely bits and bobs. I am so gonna enlarge that circled item and use it for cross-stitching. I need something small and simple and it is perfect. Hope your day is beautiful. Tammy

BiWuBär said...

I'm no quilter... but thanks to the comments I know now what kind of a block you were receiving and talking about... (LOL). You got the most gorgeous items from Deb, so much fun stuff - and that block looks great!

Have a nice weekend!
Birgit

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Beautiful block and lots of fun treasures. I have that book and it's my go-to for a lot of things.

Sherry said...

Deb's block for you is sooo beautiful. It is wonderful to see all of the beautiful work everyone has done. The box of extra little goodies is pretty fun too.