Friday, October 15, 2010

Blissful ATC Swap for October




 Our theme for October is ......"Dark" ....I think I nailed it with mine...well maybe it is a bit scary more than dark thou...I had fun making it...and love all the texture and layers too

here are the close up details



and the back of course..I should start decorating the backs to uh...
I liked the shadow on it consideruing the theme...




here is mine from


She was so sweet and sent me this lovely leaf card...look at the details


plus she sent me these extra paint textured ATC sized cards to work with...
very cool


then I opened it and found this little lovely...look at the white erry stuff around the out side..
I love that part alot...and the little bat wings, wish you could see the glitters


Wait...theres more...she sent me another card too...this one just as lovely with the white erry stuff too
look at that little pumpkin man...hehehe!


Inka I love my cards and I love the extras..it was so nice to meet you and swap with you too..

Next months Theme is wide open,

"Anything"

so head on over to


and see all the other ATC's  and please join us in the fun...I would love to be swapping with you next

DeeDee

5 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Very cool cards and goodies, DeeDee! I really enjoy our Blissfull group. Our members are so much darn fun!
xoxo
Donna

Angela said...

Your card is too spooky! Very cool! I really like Inka's cards, too! I so looking forward to seeing the members' cards!
Angela

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Oh I am just so glad you liked them... I just could not decide the one to send nor break up the pair :)) It doesn't always happen that way. Most of the time I like one better and so it is sent. You are just the sweetest person so you deserved two anyway ... I so enjoyed the swap and also getting to know you a little was a blessing!
Inka ; )

pchickki said...

Spooky Cool DeeDee!!

Simply Debbie said...

DEEDEE,
YOUR ATC SCARED MY SOCKS OFF....I AM LIKE THAT PUMPKIN RUNNING IN INKA'S CARD.
YOU BOTH DID AN AWESOME JOB AND IT WAS AWESOME THE THINGS SHE SENT YOU. YOU HAVE SUCH A HEART FOR GIVING I WAS EXCITED FOR YOU.
HUGS
LOVE
SIMPLY DEBBIE