Friday, October 1, 2010

3-D Glass Flower Suncatcher

                                            

On my last Thursday to the Merry Go Round Glass shop we did 3-D glass flowers. I love the look of these and I really liked mine alot...I am getting better at cutting the glass into the shapes I need ...with just a tad bit of grinding... I seen this one done and just had to have me a butterfly...isn't she pretty sitting on her pollinated flower? If you are local I wish you could join us for ladies night...it is so much fun...and you have a project completed to bring home with you...my freinds and I have so much fun with Larry and Vicki
and I know you will too...






I always look so good when I am crafting...NOT!!...it is warm here in Texas and I get so hot when I concentrate....



Having a good time thou...


DeeDee

Blog Party