Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Swirly Brush Overlays




     I have seen these overlays but didn't know how to use them or where to get them...welll my lucky day come to day...1.) I found them and 2.) I figured out how to use them...I cannot decide whick color I like best and look how cute my little subject looks with them....Lucky turned 11 years old a few weeks ago and I didn't get to celebrate his birthday...so today he is off to the beauty palor to get all groomed and trimmed and a pet message...my groomer throws that in for free becasue he is a rescue dog.... then off for a small little dabble of Ice Cream for my furry friend....he got his special meal today too....Cherrios!...lol....I always have a faithful companion at breakfast time...anyways please say a pray for my aging little Lucky dog and send wishes for his very happy day....hope you have a pampered day yourself



4 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Lucky! What a lucky dog you are indeed!
He's too cute and too spoiled (that's a GOOD thing)...you are such a sweet Mommy!!! Ice cream and a massage...I didn't even get that for MY birthday!
Lucky LUCKY dog~
;)
everything vintage

Jane said...

Lucky is so cute...happy belated birthday. I like the 2nd overlay best with the all white...they all look good but that one just seems to pop for me.
Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway.
Jane

Anonymous said...

OMG, how stinking cute! I want one! I think both overlays are pretty... how could you go wrong with such a perfect little pooch!

Venus said...

Happy Birthday Lucky! Such a precious little furbaby.