Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meet Mercedes





    My new Pomeranian. My Daughter found her on craigslist in Iowa and got her to bring to me in Texas.....My Little Lucky dog is gettign old and really showing signs of advanced age....so I have been kinda looking around for him a companian and me another friend...  I am very excited to meet her...The last picture is of Bentley he is looking for a home near Sioux City , IA  if any of my readers are by there and need a new friend...I can send you the info on him also...drop me a email ....as you can see Mercedes already loves my grandkids...cannot wait for Lucky to meet her... 

4 comments:

Brenda said...

awww she is sooo adorable! How awesome of your daughter to bring her to you plus you will get to see your grandkids!!I am sure she will bring you years of joy!
hugs
Brenda

Shabby Cottage Shoppe said...

Oh! Mercedes is fabulous! Look at that face!!!
I love love love dogs! You are lucky to have found such a sweet little companion and I hope Little Lucky enjoys the new addition. Bentley is sweet too...I sure hope he finds a nice home.
Gail

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Congrats! Mercedes is so sweet and cute. I love dogs! Just not feasible for us to have one right now, so we have Jingles the cat. Best wishes to you, :) Tammy

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Awe, aren't Poms the best little friends???? I just love mine!

everything vintage