My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Texas Acorns





My Blogland Friend named Donna at  Brynwood Needlesworks set out a request for acorns from around the country...I was curious about the acorns in Texas...you would think they'd be huge uh?....well in all actuallity they are quite small and mahogany colored. I found this to be very interesting. I am from up north and they are different shaped and much bigger....Check out her blog it is a lovely place to sit for awhile...and watch for all the fun acorns she is collecting along the way also.


  Graphics from: PCCrafter.

3 comments:

LINDA said...

interesting.. Love the card..Where up north were you from..
Hugs, Linda

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Dee Dee:
Thanks to the link back to Brynwood. I really appreciate it...and I love the acorns. You're the best!
Blessings,
Donna

Brenda said...

wow yeah I would have thought everything was bigger in Texas! Well I know lil Lucky isn't he is sooo tiny and adorable!
I need to google and see if they are harmful for the dogs to eat they have been eating mine...I can't get them to stop it!
hugs
Brenda