Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Texas Acorns





My Blogland Friend named Donna at  Brynwood Needlesworks set out a request for acorns from around the country...I was curious about the acorns in Texas...you would think they'd be huge uh?....well in all actuallity they are quite small and mahogany colored. I found this to be very interesting. I am from up north and they are different shaped and much bigger....Check out her blog it is a lovely place to sit for awhile...and watch for all the fun acorns she is collecting along the way also.


  Graphics from: PCCrafter.

3 comments:

LINDA said...

interesting.. Love the card..Where up north were you from..
Hugs, Linda

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Dee Dee:
Thanks to the link back to Brynwood. I really appreciate it...and I love the acorns. You're the best!
Blessings,
Donna

Brenda said...

wow yeah I would have thought everything was bigger in Texas! Well I know lil Lucky isn't he is sooo tiny and adorable!
I need to google and see if they are harmful for the dogs to eat they have been eating mine...I can't get them to stop it!
hugs
Brenda