My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Old Shoes Made New Again


My favorite shoes were getting so old and scuffed that I bought one of those Sharpie wood repair pens and fixed them right up...Now they look pretty sharp again and ready to wear for a longer time.. these pens worked great to dye the wood a darker color...

2 comments:

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

A girl after my own heart! I use a sharpie to fix so many nicks and things- even my furniture!

blessings
mary

Proper Prim said...

great idea... ready for another 100miles