Friday, September 11, 2009

I Will Never Forget...Will you




I remember exactly where I was when I found out about the world trade center...I had just walked in to my desk to start my days work..I was shocked, I was horrified and still didn't even know the dynamics of the full story. To this day I still don't realize the full dynamics becasue no one I knew was there, no one I knew was involved...but then I think someones family was there, some one near me surely was involved.. I am an American I am involved.. Please join me in remembering this day, remembering these families, remembering we are one...we are Americans. I will not forget will you....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

a fellow 21er wishing you continued success on your journey! be strong through the weekend!

and thanks for the 9/11 post on your blog. a very sweet reminder of a day we should never forget.

- jess

penandpaperflowers.blogspot.com

MichelleB said...

I will never forget this day for many reasons...

I wanted to stop by and wish you luck in your 21 day challenge! I hope you are where you want to be when the challenge ends!

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Nope. I won't forget. Ever.

I love blog hopping today to see similar posts of this rememberance.

America (& HER people) are so beautiful!!!!
everything vintage