My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A New Way to Start My Day

I worked out for 45 minutes ( this is the new ) then come home and watered my garden that I got planted on my last weekend..I am so excited .. tomatoes, onions, radish, cucumbers, lettuce, carrots and green beans....and my herb garden too..I am set for the summer...this is the first year I got to plant one since the loss of my parents...I can direct my energies to other things... I am hoping you all enjoy your day as much as I will enjoy mine... DeeDee

No comments: