My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hi Everyone

This is my first post on my new blog..Please check back often many new things will happen here...Make this a great week...DeeDee

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Welcome to Blogland, DeeDee.
°Ü° It looks great so far.

pixiegem said...

hey sunshine! can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!
good luck to ya <3

Anonymous said...

Nice job on your blog DeeDee. Good luck with it.
Brick Lady

Crafty Tami said...

I look forward to seeing what you make of your new blog Dee Dee! Like everything else you do, I am sure that it will be awesome.

>:D<

Brenda said...

Love how your blog looks!