My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Photographer



My daughters friend Courtney is starting her own little photography business...she has some great ideas and creative shots ...which is what I love about photography...don't you.  something fun ...something different... Well she certainly has the eye for all of this....If you are local to DFW area check her out...tell her I sent ya.

check out her blog for all the fun creative pictures


check out these fun shots. just for a taste















I just love them and her work...please check out her maternity shots also on her facebook page...they are creative and very lovely...

I love photography..
Good Luck Courtney

DeeDee

2 comments:

Deb said...

Those pictures are very creative and adorable. Blessings!

Angela said...

Great pics! I wish I was in DFW area!
Angela
www.sewloquacious.blogspot.com