My photo
Hi my name is DeeDee and this is my personal Craft Journal...This is where I will post the multitude of crafts that I do...A few personal things might slip in here and there but for the most part I am a crafter/ designer and that is what you will see....Comment if you like, I would love the to hear from you....make today your day to stop and craft it away....

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Glass Night Light


More Thursday night fun
This week we made night lights....fun uh...I just didn't have my mind into this for some reason...but I still got a ok project out of it....works great in my garage/ workshop to help light my path in the dark...can you tell I love the Merry Go Round Glass Shop in in Fort Worth.....


not a perfect fit...but I just didn't have it in me to fuss with it.



it turned out ok thou ,don't ya think...I love the black patina...it covers many flaws and I love the look of it.



so my boring little garage lite now has some beauty...
I will try this again at a later date when I can finess it to perfection...

DeeDee

2 comments:

Proper Prim said...

You are way too fussy... it looks beautiful just the way it is. How was your trip??

Hugs, Deb

Teddi said...

gorgeous!