Saturday, May 30, 2009


I am having such an awesome day I just got this award from Brenda over at Brenda's Joy I want to thank you for all your support and honoring me with this award!
Ok so I have to do a few thing to get this reward


1: Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog Brenda
2: List 10 honest things about myself:


1: I LOVE HUGS!!!
2:I enjoy crafting in many mediums3: I love kids!!
4: I love my Pomerain named Lucky
5: I like to work in my yard int he springtime.
6:I like to decorate...I think I am a professional..lol7: I love Photography and the creativity that comes with it8: I enjoy my computer and all the friends I have made along the way
9: I love music
10: I love watching my birds, bunny's and squirrels in the yard sooo peace full and entertaining.



3:Put the award on my blog
4:Pick 7 people to give the award too


Thanks Brenda,,,,hugs for a friend


No comments: