Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Plaque

 Using Uppercase Living Expressions from my friend Julie's Site. If you purchase so much in sales you can earn free ones...this is the free one I got . I also purchased the plaque from them in thier catalog . This took me longer to put the ribbon in then it did to apply the Expression. That how easy this stuff is to work with. And the results have totally pleased me...Great quality vinyl  expressions.  OOPS! there I go sounding like a sales rep again..I assure I am not. Satisfied customer thou....




I had fun with this one and embellished it to my liking. Now it is proudly displated on my coffee table for the Holiday Season.  And I purchased this in the color of my choice so it matches perfectly with my Victorian Christmas theme. Please do check out Julie's Site and tell her I sent you....she is a gret lady to work with and get just what you need....I will be showing some of the other items in my house so please check back...Happy Holiday Season of crafting my blogland friends...

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty! You are making some great things. Happy Thanksgiving! :) Tammy

Venus said...

That is beautiful. The colors would go perfectly in my house too! LOL!