Friday, July 19, 2013

The Traveling Stash Box

Hi everyone.. I joined in on a fun kinda swap again

The Traveling Stash Box

Brandie over at 


Brandie had the box... 
I left a comment that 
I was interested in
Receiving the box.. 

And I got PICKED!!!

The box is packed full to the Brim


Just look at all these goodies


 I just loved this flower and so wish I knew who added it
The quality is awesome and it is now my brooch  
I want to make more


And these things ...
Anyone know what they are
Or what they are used for??? 
I have never seen them before..


Here is what I added to my collection



 Here is what I am going to attempt to fit
Back into the box to send on.




Here are some of the rules. 




If you think this is something you might find fun
I haven't shown all the box contents to you
Just leave a comment
I will do a random draw
To see where this box travels to next...

So comment away
I will choose on July 31, 2013
For USA shipping only.. 
So we can get this box back on its journey

Happy Craftin..
DeeDee






6 comments:

Trisha Faye said...

What FUN! You always participate in the best swaps. And I love how you share your goodies and your finds with us.
Happy crafting!
Pat Nance

Bernadett said...

Wonderful things.I would find for me some interesting things...:) So please count my name...
http://petite-armoire.blogspot.com/
betikarauski@gmail.com

Greetings.:)

Katie said...

put me in for the drawing please

Unknown said...

I love the traveling stash boxes. I have one that I will be posting hopefully today and sending it out by the end of the week. Would love to be counted in your list of names to receive this one, Please watch my blog if you are interested in maybe receiving another box. I can tell you it is filled to the brim also. Have a great day.

Sue said...

I have been watching this box for a while now and would love to win it!!!! Count me in please.

Karyn said...

I'd love a visit from this box! Thanks for the chance.... can't wait to see what treasures it holds!