Monday, November 23, 2009

My Annual Christmas Party is finally here...

All my 5 friends come to visit today for my Annual Christmas Craft Party..they come with supplies and food for us to go ahead and enjoy a evening of fun and gossip to catch up on the years news with each of us. My freind Becky brought her mom Pauline, My friend Cindy brought her mom Barbra, Ann Marie had a great babysitter this year so we all could stay and get this load of crafts done... look on to see the results

First off I needed to set us up for the festivities....check out our crafat area with a view...70ยบ in Texas today made this a beautiful day to open the doors.



    Next we needed to see what we were making..I keep it a surprise until they come


                            
                             

...we decided to change this for next year so it would make shopping for the supplies a bit easier to choose colors and all. Also next year we will all have lunch and go shopping for supplies together...since they are not crafty they have a hard time finding the supplies...I never knew this part was stressing them all out alot...takes away the enjoyment...so we fixed this problem for next year...  then we needed to find our spots to sit. I always make them some small gifts to take for thier holiday season...this year was a travel mug with velvet snowflake fabric inside,..two candle votives and a glass for the holiday season this also had a matching coaster...  then of course candy, a tin with christmas tags inside and then directions with a bag  to take along home...in the bag is directions for the projects, recipes for the things I have made us to munch on. and any small items  that might get lost..




   Now that we have found our spots its time to craft .....let me introduce you to my friends... left to right is Cindy,Becky and Ann Marie....then the next one is Becky's mom Pauline and Cindy's Mom Barbra...and ofcourse me and my two doggies....not pictured...for got to take one of me...lol..... let the fun begin. I always get excitied because every year there is one thing Barbra just loves and makes for all her friends...what will it be this year....ummm..cannot wait to see...


                      
                                  
   Well here it is the one thing that Cindy and her mom just loved......dum dum dum dum.....(thats my drum roll) out of all these projects...

its the Bow


Can you believe it is the easiest thing...lol.. I thought it would be the pens.


                                

   And lastly... a picture of everyones finsihed projects....

                            
                           


                        
                            


Now with another year behind us we are all caught up on gossip, 10 pounds heavier from all the goodies and enjoyed a fun evening with each other once again to start our Holiday seasons off with the spirit of sharing. And we already got our projects for next year set up..that will make the process less stressful for me..this is lots of work, but I love it so much and am so very glad I started this traditon with me and my closet friends....Happy Holidays every one...

5 comments:

Venus said...

Fun, fun, fun! You are the hostess with the mostess!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So much fun! Everything so organized and great little goodies to take home and sweet little gifts from you. Sounds like a perfect evening -- crafting, friends and food! Best wishes, Tammy

Suella said...

Luv all your ideas, looks like everyone had a gr eat time, you are so talented DeeDee

Suella said...

Forgot to say I figured out how to leave comments after all this time lol

Proper Prim said...

Oh Dee Dee you must have been a busy girl before they got there... what a beautiful way to spend a day with friends... looks like everyone had a blast... they all did an awesome job.
Hugs Deb