Friday, November 20, 2009

Covered Pens.


   Here is the 3rd craft  for my Annual Christmas Craft Party. I made these with my meet-up groupd called Texas Art Glass from Sculpey clay. . I just loved them and knew I wanted to make more and I knew it would be easy enough for my friends to make also..so here are mine. I decided I wanted to make  breast cancer ones...so this lovely shade of pink worked well.



I burnt my first attempt. BAD!!!. I was sad becasue I really liked this one alot. Lesson learnt to watch them cook closely...lol.  check back for the cool ones my freinds all made....

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I want to come craft with you and your friends. Too bad I am 10,000 miles away. :( Looks like a lot of fun! Blessings, :) Tammy

Brenda said...

Wow awesome job DeeDee I loveeee making these!!! I know what ya mean about the burnt one...you should see what I did with my doggie one, I did try to fix him and learnt so much. I also like taking the "mixed clay" (the clay the kids get the colors mixed up) and cover it with a shade to match the pen and make a holder.
I have made so many of these as gifts and hand them out at the store to my favorite guests.
hugs
Brenda