Monday, November 16, 2009

CTMH Christmas Cards

  
 





   I went to a fun class with my local group called Creative Outlet and we made the cutest Christmas cards with a stamp set from Close to MY Heart. I didn't get to ask what this set is called, but I tell you I sure do love it and will be purchasing it in the future. I am not a very good stamper so I keep taking these small classes to pick up some technique and tips. I love how these cards turned out and will be using them for some speicial girl friends this year. I was working on these on crop night at Anthologies . If you live by the Fort Worth area this is a store to check out. A very fun place to crop and shop..

4 comments:

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love those images.. Great design..
Hugs, Linda

Brenda said...

awww I love it!!!! I have something for you on my blog! Sorry I been MIA...life happens!!!
hugs
Brenda

Jody said...

oh, it is a wonderful cheery card. Looks to me, like you are doing pretty good with the stamps....lol
hugs, jody

Proper Prim said...

Hi Dee Dee... thanks for stopping by, so nice to see you are back at it... Love those cards, looks to me like you have mastered those stamps...

I would love to see the recipe box you decorated... I find mine at garage sales or thrift stores... of course when you are looking for them, there are none to be found...

Have a great day Dee Dee...

Hugs Deb